www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in | RRC Group D Various Notification 2010 | Download RRC Application Form Online | RRC 8730 Recruitment 2010
RRC Group D Various Notification 2010
Name Of Post : Track Man
Total Posts : 5005
Name Of Post : Yard Porter
Total Posts : 1100
Name Of Post : Helper-II
Total Posts : 2061
Name Of Post : Hamaal
Total Posts : 380
Name Of Post : Safaiwala
Total Posts : 139
Name Of Post : Peon
Total Posts : 45
Age : 18-33 years as on 01.01.2011.
Pay Scale : Pay Band – 1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800
Qualification : Candidates should possess the qualification of 10 th Pass or ITI or equivalent. Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th/ITI or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply.
Application Fee :
(i) Rs.40/- (forty only) payable in a form of crossed Demand Draft from State Bank of India or from any other Nationalized Bank or crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment
Cell, Secunderabad – 500 071. Remittance of examination fee in any other form will not be accepted. These instruments should not have been issued earlier to 15.12.2010.
(ii) Candidates should write their name and address at the back of the Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft.
How to Apply :
* Candidates should submit the applications in the format annexed as Annexure- 1 to this Notification.
* The application should be on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications.
* Candidates should ensure that application on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications. The candidates can also download the application format from the web site: www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates using printed application form from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format.
* Candidates should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
* Candidates will be considered for the post applied only. Candidates shall mention their order of priority / choice in the column -1 of application form.
* Photograhs: one recent ( not earlier than three months from the date of application ) colour passport size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sun glasses should be pasted on the application
form in the space provided. The candidate should sign in the space provided in the box below the photograph. One identical extra colour pass port size photograph should be enclosed with the application indicating candidates name and date of birth on the reverse of the photograph. Candidates may note that RRC may reject at any stage for pasting old/unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted on the application and actual physical appearance of the candidate.
* Candidates should tick mark their community in the appropriate box at column No.5 of the application. The candidates with Physical Disabilities shall tick mark in column No.6 of the application form.
* The candidate should fill the column No.7 of the application form in English only indicating his address with PIN code, even though application is in Hindi. The candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should fill the nearest Railway Station for the purpose of issuing free Railway Pass in column No.12
* Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure -2 of this Notification.
Last Date : 14.02.2011
Click here For Recruitment Notification
Click Here For Application Online
Click Here For Official Website
Incoming search terms:
- www scr indianrailways gov in
- www scr indian railways gov in
- www scrindianrailways gov in
- www ncr indianrailways gov in-new/2010
- scr indian railways gov in
- scr indianrailways gov in
- www ncr indianrailways gov in-new 2010
- www ncr indiananrailways com
- rrc scr
- www ncr indianrailways gov in