www.jntuanantapur.org | JNTU Anantapur 3-1 R07 B.Tech Regular Results | JNTU Anantapur B.Tech Results 2010
JNTU Anantapur B.Tech Results 2010
JNTU College of Engineering, Anatapur stands aloft on a solid foundation of past glory and prestige. This college was started in the year 1946, under the post war reconstruction program and functioned at guindy campus, Madras for two years and was shifted to Anantapur in 1948. It was in the year 1958 that the college was shifted to the present permanent buildings accommodating the Administrative block, Laboratories, the Engineering Departments, Library and the Hostel blocks. During the first 25 years of its existence, it was affiliated to the Madras and S V University and produced distinguished alumni, who are holding high positions, in India and abroad.
The college has vast campus sprawling over an area of 250 acres, in a peaceful atmosphere, away from the dust and din of the town. There are four hostels for men and two for women with reasonable accommodation and facilities for the outstation students. The college also has staff quarters very near to the college. The Library is well equipped with Journals, Magazines, Textbooks, and Reference manuals.